Entertain. Engage. Educate.
It is easier than ever to plan a group outing for preschool and school-age children using Cinemark's School Field Trip Program!
- Available weekdays prior to a theatre opening for regular business -- before 10:00 a.m. -- with restrictions on holidays and blockbuster film release dates.
- You choose the event date! At least 10 business days advance notice required.
- Minimum purchase of 50 guests with a ticket required for each student, teacher, chaperone, and bus driver.
- Movie must be current release and rated G, PG or PG13.
- Pricing varies by location. RealD, 3D, XD, Xtreme and Escape are an added premium per ticket.
- Field Trips require purchase of (1) admission ticket and (1) Concession Snack Pack or Combo per person
- Concession Snack Packs and Combos offered at a discount.*
- Field Trip showings are closed to the public. Various school groups may share an auditorium.
- Final headcount and payment is due at least five business days prior to your event. Cinemark accepts credit cards, money orders and school, PTA or cashier checks.
Take a look at some of the upcoming available movies for your Field Trip. Save or print your own flyer now.
Complete the form to request a price quote today!